Hiconics's HPM (High-voltage Permanent Magnet Drive) is composed of 3 main parts:
1. transformer cabinet 2. power-cell cabinet 3. control system
Benchmarking European Quality
Originated from the birthplace of luxury goods in Europe-Italy, with the same origin as SIWA, Ansa and TDE; The hardware is fully compatible with general frequency converters, and the software development fully conforms to the European QESP2016 standard.
Torque Adaptive Start
Smooth start, no forward and reverse jitter phenomenon; the current is automatically optimized according to the torque algorithm to ensure that the current is constant during the start-up process, and the current value is less than the rated current; the acceleration is smooth, and the start S curve is increased adaptively The initial arc reduces the impact on the mechanical transmission equipment.
Power Adaptive Vector Control
The output power factor of the inverter can be set within a relatively wide range; adaptive matching of operating power; adaptive current adjustment according to load power, fast dynamic response; intelligent control, easy debugging and operation.
Unique Rotor Position Identification Algorithm
Does not depend on motor parameters; extracts high-frequency characteristic components of current and voltage; zero error in rotor position identification; identification time <100ms.
HIVERT Medium Voltage permanent magnet synchronous encoderless multi-machine linkage scheme for belt conveyor
1. Low frequency and high torque start;
2. It has the ability of multi-machine linkage operation;
3. The inverter has power balance capability;
4. The inverter has the ability to run long cables.
1. Constant current torque adaptive start mode;
2. Multi-mode glass optical fibers form a daisy-chain communication mode, and the master and slave can be set at will;
3. Direct feedback control of power to ensure that the power unbalance of each inverter is less than 5%;
4. Consider the parasitic resistance of the cable and the parasitic capacitance of the long cable, perform line compensation, and correct the motor model.
HIVERT Permanent Magnet Direct Drive Medium Voltage Inverter for ball mill use
The common point of the three working modes is that the static load is larger and the starting torque is larger;
The difference between the three working modes: the cascading type and the centrifugal type have stable loads, and the throwing type has a large load fluctuation.
HPM medium-voltage inverter control mode for ball mill:
1. Low-frequency start stage: constant current, torque adaptive start;
2. mode switching frequency point: smoothly switch from constant current torque adaptive mode to speed vector control mode;
3. For the three different working modes of the ball mill: cascading, throwing, and centrifugal, multiple sets of speed loop parameters are set to better adapt to load changes.
While there are a number of variations in Hiconics variable frequency drive design; they all offer the same basic functionality which is to convert the incoming electrical supply of fixed frequency and voltage into a variable frequency and variable voltage that is output to the motor with a corresponding change in the motor speed and torque.
Looking For High-quality Variable Frequency Drive, SVG Generator & Energy Storage System Service?
Hiconics with the newest generation VFD can provide different load types, different current scope of the power cells, which can meet most of the industrial and mining enterprises control requirements.